Saturday, March 14, 2015

Celebrate understanding spouses

Celebrate This Week was established by Ruth Ayres


Bless my husband for putting up with my book obsession and being okay with the fact that I always seem to have said books in haphazard piles all over the house. This is the current state of our kitchen table. I should probably move these somewhere more permanent before I sit down to work on grad school homework, but sometimes I think I have them lying around because they keep me company. I guess I'll keep them here for a while before I attempt to find a space for them on our already overflowing bookshelves and in my equally overflowing classroom library.

Messy kitchen table



1 comment:

  1. We all need classroom/office space at home, too, don't we? Part of our gig! Loved seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete