- We are reading The Crossover as a class and relishing in its playful language. I may or may not be overusing the word swag to describe it. ;)
- We listened to Filthy McNasty during sacred writing time.
- We learned what the word pulchritudinous means. Now let's see it catch on.
- A student told me, "Mrs. Shaum, your laugh is priceless." I hope that I have created a classroom where joyful laughter occurs frequently.
- I scored some great books at my library's used bookstore today.
- When I got home, there was some unexpected book mail from HarperCollins on my doorstep.
- I am perpetually tired when I get home from work but my students never cease to make me smile.
Slice of Life is brought to you by Two Writing Teachers