Saturday, October 25, 2014

Happiness is a baby grand piano

Guess what was delivered today:
Untitled

I have dreamed of owning a baby grand piano since I was a very little girl and now today I finally have one. It was an emotional day to say the least. I've spend the past three hours sitting at her and playing my heart out. I'm not playing very well since I haven't practiced regularly in over ten years, but having this beauty in my house will definitely motivate me to play more.

Now we can complete the circle from my first inkling of wanting to play the piano to finally owning my own baby grand. Today is a good day.
Untitled

Untitled





Celebrate This Week was established by Ruth Ayers

6 comments:

  1. Your love shines through, yesterday and today. What a beauty. Congratulations, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow. So happy for you. Love that the dog has found the perfect spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that! Just beautiful! Love the photos of you then and now. Also love the pug napping on the bed under the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dream coming true?!?! There's no better celebration! I love the picture of you then & now and especially the dog under the new piano. Love this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, this is a HUGE celebration. I love seeing your pictures, too, from then to now. I don't play, but my brother and sister-in-law are musicians, and I love to visit them & listen. It brings such memories back of my grandmother playing. Enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo of your two selves, nestled side by side, and so complete. It looks like the baby grand is a perfect fit -- both in your home and your heart.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete